Tuesday 7 August 2007

Losing the weight...

I had real determination to lose some weight and when I went for my follow up appointment a few months later everyone (including myself) was pleased that I'd managed to lose nearly 1 & 1/2 stone. I wont lie I did find it really hard work, mainly due to the fact I couldn't do much in the way of exercise. I couldn't even have a good night out with the girls without paying for it big time the following day!
I done really well not to get worked up about the operation at all, until I got my date through that was! I was due to have my op on 23rd August 06. I had my pre op assessment a few weeks before, and this is when I got really nervous and started to doubt my decision. I didn't know anyone who had gone through the surgery before and struggled to find much in the way of info on the internet, and to be honest what I was reading seemed to scare me even more!

No comments: